martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

My special day .
HELLO BLOGGERS!!!!  This  blogs is about a special day for me .
My special day is about a dream on that i had for a long time, when I was a child. I couldn’t make true   this to 3 years ago. I remember it because   I bought My own drums!!
The context is , that I like a lost the music and play the music, the rock music. I have a guitar but i don like play this, the really instrument that I like in a band is a drum , because is very powerful  sound.  so always dreams on whit some day have a one. 
 I save money for a long long long long time to save 200000 pesos  to bought this, but I needed 70000 pesos, that  why the price  was 270000. I toll to my grandfather about this and he leave me the money that I needed.
So this day I fell very happy. I only want to finished de school and go running to the music shopping. When the school was finish, y called to my dady and together went  for it..  When a arrived to home I ensemble the pieces and play my own drum !!!!a  very happy day =)  

4 comentarios:

  1. u.u is very import this day because you began to love the music! (Y)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Alejandro without drums is not Alejandro hehe.
    I really hope that the love for the music that you have don't get lost in time.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. lucky to live in the countryside and make as much noise as you can LOL

    ResponderEliminar