martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

HI blogheads
Today I am going to write about my city Melipilla.          
I grow up in a city called Melipilla all my life. Melipilla is  a very antique city, because it is was  founded on 11  October  of 1742 by MR. Manuel Rodriguez . The name of city mean, of mapudungun:  Meli Pillan, …'Cuatro espíritus sagrados'. It’s Was important in the independence of Chile because  it is was hideout  to José Miguel Carrera .
The architecture of Melipilla is a little colonial construction, because today can see, principally in the center of city in the front of building that it is very old and in the  site around of this, there are colonial house, but now all  the development is killer this.
The people are know as ‘’ Melipillano o Melipillana ‘’  and are people very cheerful , friendly and delicate  whit all the activated that  involve to the city.  
The activity economic are: tourism, agriculture, commerce, and stockbreeding.
I like the city because is very beautiful, the building, the tourism places  like Pomaire, the people !!! really a like my city .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario