martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

My favotite Pets


Today I am going to talk about my favorite pets. 

I Live in a place outside the city of Melipilla, especially in a countryside is for this reason that I have a lot of pets!!! Between dogs and cats.

I have seven cats and for dogs in my hause, but I like especially the dogs and not the cats,  but my sister love the cats and kittens.

My favorite pet is a dog called Blanca. It is a San Bernardo, is big and strong dog. I like because is very very naughty!!! And all the time we play together whit a ball and running. Blanca Is a very crazy dog.

I dream who be the puppies of Blanca… I and my Dad imagine a lot of puppies of San Bernardo running in the courtyard, but this is not possible, because Blanca was given to us and it was operate after for not have puppies because the former owners did not want it.


… But Blanca is a very happy dogs and my favorite pets =)

1 comentario: