martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

my band


Hello my friends Today i going to talk about a photograph

This photo is from 2008  in the garden of my house someday after class ,to  Shortly time  after I having bought my Drums. In this appears all the original members of the band, the guys are Nicolas  in the rhythm guitar, Camilo in the First guitar and solo an voice, Muricio in the bass  in the chorus and I in the drums. Today nicolas and mauricios leaved  the band. We played cover music from Guns n’ Roses and Aerosmith especially and other group to.  we played all the weekend in my house, because is very difficult move the drums to any place, for this reazon the other menbers came to may house.
I like this Photo because is the first picture that I have with the original band was special make may  own band.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like that picture, the moment with your our Band is unbelive because you are Happy and can create sing that represent you. (Y)

    ResponderEliminar