miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Christmas


Hi blogger today I going to talk a little bit about the Christmas 2011

I spent This Christmas in my house with my family: my daddy, mom, my sister, my grandmother and me. Was very good time. But the day was tiring for us.

All day my daddy was running because he do not bought the present still, my mom was to sold  in a artesian fair with her friend. She sold article for Christmas and present that the peaton bought.

To me... the day was not very funny because I had economic sectorial geography test on Monday 26,  then I had to study all day, for this I feel very tired in the night of Christmas. It was the first time I had to study on Christmas L

 eventhough it was a tiring day, the night of Christmas was really comforting because all the member of the family are together in the dinner. we sat down to dinner around 23:00 hours and  ate a delicious dinner: meat cooked in pressure cooker, meat of res and chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables etc and we drunks wine and my sister cola.

After we finished dinner, we talked cheerfully waiting to open presents from Santa Claus. All of us receive a gift. 

7 comentarios:

  1. I like me the image of your publication your
    you wrote things very interesting xD
    regards !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. merry "study" in xmas and a happy "study" in new year ♪

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajajajaj YES ..... ''HAPPY ''STUDY'' IN NEW YEAR (N)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Christmas because it is a family time!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i believe you studied!!that hunger!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. study at Christmas is terrible, I hope that does not happen anymore !

    ResponderEliminar
  7. that hurts you could not celebrate Christmas for this wicked test.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar