miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

CHINESE ZODIAC


Hi blogger

Today I am going talk about the Chinese zodiac.

I do not know so much about the Chinese zodiac. I have only heard of it sometimes but no more in-depth. Today for activity of the ingles class I have visit the www. Chinese zodiac.com and I have read about it.
Now I know that this year is the year of the Dragon and beside I know that I am GOAT in the Chinese zodiac because I was born in the year 1991

I am in the normal zodiac Sagittarius because besides being born in 1991 I was born in December and I almost every day read my horoscopy in the news paper when I go to the university

I like something that said the web site … for example: ‘’ symbolizes such character traits as creativity, intelligence, dependability, and calmness ….  Goats enjoy being part of a group, but prefer the sidelines rather than the center”.  ‘’They’re quiet and reserved because they spend much time absorbed in their thoughts. ‘’ .. ‘’ When they’re happy, they’re healthy”.

I think that all this thing do not define  my life, only are thing that a person write or say based in the  astrology, but I will not leave (generally) that all these things guide my way, because I do my future.


1 comentario:

  1. I dont like the Goat! but I think that we should learn more about this!

    ResponderEliminar