viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

FESTIVAL 2011


Hi blogger . today I am going to talk about the Viña festival 2011

In my life … I have not been to much concert because although all , I like it but I never have money to buy the ticket. For example  I like very much Guns N’ Roses, but in the both times that it has visited chile in the last two year, I would have liked to go to the concert, but I had no money.

I like specially the rock music. I like the big band of the rock, the historic rock band.  All this passion for the rock, was born by influence of the one daddy’s friend. I remember that he show me my first band rock ‘’ jon bon jovi ‘’ whit the song ‘’ living on a prayer ‘’ . I liked a lot this song because I I thought that this son was very powerful.

From this form was born my preference for rock. from this time I started listening to a lot of music and I had known many other bands of this style.

Between these bands I really like the style of ‘’the police'', I think it's one of the greatest groups in history, then to I know that sting coming for the Festival of Viña del Mar ( sting, former member of the police ), I did not hesitate to talk to my uncle to buy two tickets for presentation. This night was very great!!!! I and my uncle arrived early to the quinta vergara to have a good location.

We enjoy the concert beside after sting after sting, presents Chilean rock group los jaivas !!!! and I like so much this group . It is one of the Chilean rock groups that I like and my uncle too . He has all the los jaivas’s discography.

For this reason was a great night. We for this reason was a great night, we sang a lot with this two presentations. It’s a very important memory





4 comentarios:

  1. Sting is best artist and very attractive mean

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mambo (8)!
    juaajaujau I remember that and smile!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also went to Viña del Mar Festival 2011, but went on the night that was presented Pitbul Chayanne and jaj

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I do not know much about rock! but i imagine that was good!

    ResponderEliminar