lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

MUSICAL VIDEO


Hi bloger today I am going to talk about a Musical video  that I like 


 This video is not my preferred , but I like soo much. Is a video about Ozzy Osburne singing  MR CROWLEY  lml. I always play this song alone in my drums  or when I meet with my friends and we go to practice in a rehearsal.


 I I knew this song  by my friend Sinchi Sanhueza. Before I do  not knew about to ozzy osburne , especially his song I only have heard about him. Was sinchi the person that spoke about him and show me the song to play it together. So.... I heard the song from ozzy and I like it  … for example crazy train , paranoid  and Mr Crowley . After I searched the videos in youtube  but live because a like more  the song live that play back . I think that the song live is better , I feel  that the sound is better and powerful .


In this time I show the video of mr Crowley live by Ozzy osburne and not black sabbath http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bbfGWGZ6NM. I like the song and video for the lyric …. Is very crazy !!!!! :S and besides I like the melody of the song  and the most important  is  like the attitude  that ozzy .. his face of crazy man jajajajajajjaja 

Pictures from Mr Crowley Live 





3 comentarios: