viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

MY MP4

Hi bloger

Today I going to talk about a piece of technology important for me

My favourite piece of technology is my old mp4 “RECORD”.  I got it in December 2009 at Falabella in Melipilla. I bought it because in this occasion I had to travel on vacations with my uncle to Tongoy, so I used the mp4 to listen to music in the travel.

I use the mp4 to listen to music and watch music videos of my favourite band, when I travel from MY house (melipilla ) to the university ,in the bus, in the underground,  in my free time… so everywhere  XD.

 I like my Mp4 because I can get my favourite music to all part and not be boring, because when a go to my house, I have to travel around 2 and 3 hours!!! Listen to my favourite song and besides I used the mp4 to study the song when I have to play with my band. I listen to the song one and one again.  
My life without the mp4 would be very boring. Lot of time when I travel doing nothing (N) o when I go out to run when i do exercise besides without them,  I can’t practice the song when I have to play to some event.


Today I thinking in change my old mp4 and buy other more modern, with more memory and better quality because the mp4 that I use today  is with  problem in the battery

3 comentarios:

  1. Well, life is really boring without music because she put a little more favlour and makes things so different, so funny, you can feel even more some experiences, and if you don't want to miss this things, you have to buy or repair your mp4 quickly xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Some music can make any long travel different. I remember when I was child and whenever I and my family go out on holidays we listen the same music, and still that music brings me good memories.

    ResponderEliminar