viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

Charles Chaplin


 

Hi blogger today I going to talk about a historical figure that I would have like to have met 

My historical figure is about the cinema.  His name was Sir Charles Spencer "Charlie" Chaplin. He was born the 16 April 1889 and dead the 25 December 1977. He was an English comic actor, film director and composer best known for his work during the silent film era. He became the most famous film star in the world before the end of World War I.

His techniques included when filming:  slapstick, mime and other visual comedy routines. Since the 1910, directed most of his films, by 1916, he was also responsible for the production, and since 1918 he composed the music for their productions.

I would have like to have met them because I think that is one the most important actor in the cinema and developed an especial style in his routine.

The question that I ask to them maybe will be what actor he based to develop him our character and defined his style very funny

I think that Charles Chaplin was interesting because his was well known in the cinema and his movie is transversal to all age. All people know to Charles Chaplin and know about his funny style. Today you can watch his movie on tv, see the picture about him in the street and continue present in our day

 

 

 

 


2 comentarios:

  1. You copy me!!! but I agree with you, one of the best actors of silent pictures, also his emotional messages in his works. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I see some movies of Charles Chaplin and I think thats are interesting :) I like him! :)

    ResponderEliminar