lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Chilhood Christmas

HI blogger
Today I’m going to talk about one Christmas when I was   a Child.
The Christmas is a very special date for me and my family, more that the present, the real important thing is that all we are together in the night and we eat the Christmas dinner together too.
In my family we open the present in 24 December in the night, to the 00:00 hours. After it, to the 23:00 hours, we ate the Christmas Dinner all the family. For long long long time we do it all the 24 December.
  For the general, we eat meat, with potatoes and a lot of vegetables. The child Drink cola and my parents and grandfather and grandmother drink wine.
I remember this Christmas, or this Christmas was important for me is because I get the present ¡¡¡my Firsts Bicycle!!!. I remember that it was yellow and I wait for this for long time and wrote a letter to Santa Clause to get me the bicycle.
I get up very early the 25 December  to ride in my New present, My first bicycle. How I was 7 years old, I can not ride alone, so my father help me to ride it.

1 comentario:

  1. Excelent gift when i was child also I had a bicycle but white and black whit the Colo-Colo´s shield (H.

    ResponderEliminar