viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

16, 17 18 september


Hi blogger today I going to talk about a Fiestas Patrias celebration that I remember.

I like the fiestas patrias celebration, but do it in family. I don’t like much go to the fondas because there are a lot of people and the price is over-priced how say Mr Simon. I like when we get together as a family to celebrate important dates.

In this occasion the fact was about 2 or 3 years ago to fiestas patrias’s celebration. We  get together in grandmother’s house. Was my dad, my mom, my other grandmother, the grandmother’s sisters, my grandfather, my uncles and their families.  There were many people.

Uffffffffff … there were a lot of food. We ate a lot of empanadas! And barbeque, also we drank chicha and wine the day 17 18 and 19!.  Obviously that we danced cueca and cumbia too. My grandfather and grandmother danced so much cueca!. To cocking the empanadas and barbecue, my dad and I went to buy early in the morning the day 16.

Was a special celebration because is one of the few times that we are get togheter, because my uncle live today in viña, my grandmother in Santiago …and because the atmosphere was comfortable and  funny.  Was not necessary to go to an fonda for fun.

I hope these fiestas patrias are similar
 
 

 
 

2 comentarios:

  1. i agree with you, and eat all that food is very niceee i love eat empanadas and meat, but is very important too celebrate with your family.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, stay with family this holidays is the best option and much funny, ever!

    ResponderEliminar