viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

PARTY! (Y)


Hi Blogger… today I going to talk about a party

A party that I remember and enjoy so much was a birthday’s celebration 4 o 5 years ago.  I don´t remember exactly when.

The party was at a friend's house (Miguel) that has a ‘’ quincho’’.  I invited to all my school partner, something like 35 peoples. To the party arrived 25 people!  We always were together on weekends at Miguel’s house.

This night was great! We had good music, a lot of thing to eat like choripanes. To drink we had beer, rum ….. a lot of rum !!! Sodas and juice.

All the nigh had a good atmosphere, all the people dancing, singing, jumpimg!! Everybody fun!  Also my friends gave  to me some present. Who I forget when a group of friends,  4 guys and 2 girls, caught me and tied, then they took me clothes and grab on to the swimming pool.

Other was in this party I started a relationship whit a person after be my girlfriend for more than one year.

The party finished to 5 or 6 a.m. so everyone stayed to sleep. The next day we had lunch barbecue and in the afternoon we play soccer. Beside we enjoy the swimming pool.

This was a party that I enjoyed a lot! Was very funny and everybody enjoyed it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario