viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

PRESENT


Hi blogger today I going to talk about a present

The present was when I was 5 or 6 years old.  Lot of people can think it is very common present for a boy, but is really great.

The present was my first soccer ball!  My own soccer ball Adidas (original ) but I don´t remember the model

The present gave me my Grandfather (today died).  He comes one night at home when I was sleep and, was not a special date, so he wakes me and after gave me the present.  I was very happy and excited because for long time I want to soccer ball, my own soccer ball to play whit my friends.

I remember that the next day, called all my fried to look present.  All boys said great present! Very good ball! It is so beautiful.  After we played all the afternoon and we finished very tired.

We played for long time all the afternoon after school, my parents don’t let me take soccer ball to the school because said I can lose it.

I had my soccer for more than 2 years! And finally it died after so much use. I always remember the gift because it was one of those who had longer time and for all the good times we shared com friends
 
 

1 comentario:

  1. The first ball never forget! It's a great present,and more if one of your grandfathers gave to you!

    ResponderEliminar