viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

10 thing that I do before to die


HI blogger today I going to talk about 10 thing that I want to do before I die!
1.     I want to go to the Guns N Roses concert because the three times they have come to Chile, I could not go. First in 1991 I had just been born, second in 2010 because of the earthquake in Chile and thirty in 2011 because I don’t had money
 
2.    I want to know to my idol Steven Adler, because his is the first Drummer of Guns N Roses
 
3.    I want to travel around the CHILE! , because I would Like know all the beautiful places that Chile have  
 
4.    I want to travel around the word!, Europa, Africa, the Antarctic …. because I would like  Know different cultures, deferent Food, estrangers traditions and more
5.    I like to have a battery very expensive, yet the full set of cymbals, which may be SABIAN Zildjians or Mein.
 
6.    I wold like get to marry and have 4 children
 
7.    I would like haver a San Bernardo’s Dogs, because I love this kind of dogs
 
8.    I like to have a modified house where the first floor is a rehearsal room with pool tables and a bar and concert lights. On the second floor, rooms to sleep, to eat and take a break. This house would occupy the weekends s to play with friends and have a fun time.
 
9.    I would like a classic truck, Because I really like and I find that are cool vehicles
 
10.  I want to travel to the outer space!!!! Because I thing It would be great to see the earth from outer space  and experience zero gravity

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario