miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

film: the fourth kind.


 


Hi blogger today I going to talk about a movie

 
One the best films I’ve seen is called the fourth kind. The fourth kind is a movie released in 2010.this is a fil film that is, or so it seems, on the topic of abductions in remote regions Alaska, causing terror among citizens so strange and inexplicable cases, and we raise the possibility not only to be accompanied on this fairly universe, if not we be monitoring without our knowledge. in this region, psychologist Abigail Tyler (Milla Jovovich) begins to make video sessions with traumatized patients and gradually you will discover that it has in its possession as evidence of alien abduction ever documented.
 
Also, one thing that is very interesting and is what gives the stamp to the movie and makes real question whether or not what is showing is that every scene of the film has started seeing his support in a'' real'' recording The Fourth Kind actual recordings interspersed with representations of them, certifying that happened.
 
I’ve seen it movie with my girlfriends one night in my house several months ago, then it was difficult to get to sleep and we looked out the window at every time imagining That seems a UFO !!!
 
The movie is inside the horror genre and was directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi The actor in the films was : Mila Jovovich (resident evil’s actress) as psychologist Abigail Tyler and lead role. Will Patto, Hakeem Kae-Kazi, Corey Johnson, Enzo Cilenti, Elias Koteas.
I think it's a good movie that keeps the audience focused on what will happen and even more if in parallel thematic shows real images.

 






 




 

 

3 comentarios:

  1. I want to see this movie, but I don't know if I will sleep later. My cousins told me that is a great movie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to see this movie, but I don't know if I will sleep later. My cousins told me that is a great movie

    ResponderEliminar