viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

GEO STONE


HI blogger today there is not a topic to talk  , so I going to do a Free post about GEO STONE  because never I’ve never  talked about them

Geo Stone is a Rock Band formed by four member Sinchi Sanhueza  (Lead Guitar ),  Javier Roger ( Rhythm Guitar an vocal ),   Migue ‘’ Trucho ‘’ Muzzio ( Bassand Chorus   and Me ( Drum Set).

The band was formed three year ago by Sinchi, Miguel and me. This started as fun by with the time; the band was something more serious.

Is difficult practice because in the university there is not a lot of free time, so sometime we can’t practice in a lot of time.

Sometime ago joined us Javier Roger, a Guitar that I kwon from my other band JACK (band from FEN). I and Sinchi invited Him because we did not have a vocal

We played Rock song about James Dio, Whitesnake, Velvet Revolver, OZZY Ozbourne, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple  and other whit song how Rainbow in the dark, Mr Crowley; Crazy Train, Slither, Hearth Breaker, Burn and more.

I Still haven´t the guys play some song about my favourite band Guns N’ Roses

Lately we did not practice, because we have had test and go to the field trip to do word in situ.

We have presented some time in a festival called ‘’ ROCK IN FEN’’ some month ago. We played 20 minutes and some classmates were encouraging us.

We had a presentation at the concert of a Friend Alberto, but this was not carried out and we could not play.

I hope that after test time in the university, can practice and preparer more song and the most important get some funny!
 


 
 

5 comentarios:

  1. The best best best band ever in the world! juajuajaujua

    ResponderEliminar
  2. when you have some presentation, let me know to see you in action!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Geo stone... good name, good name
    I have to say that in geographers, big part of them likes music and play, nice!
    And if you want to be the best in the world, play songs of AC-DC xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I saw you in "Rock IN FEN" you are goods! :)

    ResponderEliminar