viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

Time Of Reflection.


Hi there Blogger,

Today is the last post so, it's time for a little reflection about the post did. For This I want to answer some following asks

which post you enjoyed writing most? (& why?)

The posts that I most enjoyed writing were three: about Geo stone, because is my band in the university with Sinchi, Miguel and Javier as well I liked show the history about them, how was born and other thing. The second post was about a travel that I did to Peru. I enjoyed writing this because remember all the wonderful places and the experiences whit mi girlfriend. The third was about a concert event, when I was to the ‘’Festival de la cancion de viña Del ma’’ and watched to Sting and Los Jaiva. It was a very good experience


Which post you enjoyed writing least? (& why?)

The post that least enjoyed was about a piece of technology, because the true is that I don’t use a lot of technology, I don’t have IPhone, I Pod, Tablet and more. So was difficult see about what piece of technology write.


Which of your classmate's blogs you enjoyed reading most? (& why?)

I Enjoyed reading the  post about the cartoons by Scinchi, because I watched the same cartoon (Asterix y Obelix ) when I was a Child. I think that are one the best cartoons and read the post by Sinchi I remember when watched it

The Classmate’ blogs that I enjoyed reading was the post of

Who has the most attractive blog? (& why?)

I think the most attractive blog was The Pia, because the post has Wallpaper about Pirates Of Caribbean (Y) and more pictures and besides talk about the comics. The post’s structure is cool!  


What you enjoyed or disliked about the blog writing experience? (& why?)

I enjoyed that doing post is a different way of putting into practices the skill and knowledge about ingles. The thing that I disliked was that some time the topic about post is  not atractive to write, I didn’t like it.
 
     See you this 21th of december !!!!!!!
 
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario