viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

My cousin Javier


Hi blogger today I going to talk about a member of my family.

My family is not a big family, but to me there is a member that is very important this person is my cousin Javier.

Javier is 27 year old and lives in Spain whit his mother Mirella and his Brother Fabian. Javier left the country whit his brother looking for new opportunity to work 7 years ago. He said he had a difficult time when they arrived; they had not where to sleep or to eat then had to ask for hosting in a church. All this because it was a decision of a time when they took their backpacks and went to Spain

Javier lived in Temuco I remember every summer Javier came at Grandfather’s home and did something together. One the thing that did all the time was play soccer whit friends.

My cousin today lives in Valencia with his family. Affectionately we call him ‘’el español ‘’.  To communicate with him do it for Skype that allows us to see it in real time and talk for a long time. He tells us that it's okay to work on a big construction company and that is still studying and perfecting and I hope my family comes to visit us. The last week his traveled from Spain to visit us and still in our house. I hope to go to travel to Spain in another year to know not only Spain if not also part of Europe.

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario