viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

CONCERT


Hi blogger today I going to talk about a concert

This event was in the summer of 2009 in Quinta Vergara, Valparaiso. The concert was offer by the towncouncil of Valparaiso in an activity called ‘’ conciertos de verano para la familia ‘’. I don´t know if this event is realised in the summer today.

In this occasion I went to the concert with my uncle. He bought the ticket, he invited me. That day in the concert was presented ‘’los jaivas ‘’ accompanied by the symphonic orchestra of Chilean.  My uncle invited me because he knows that I like los jaivas and always together when we put a cd in the car’s radio.

This concert was about two hours. He band played a lot of song that sounded really good with the accompaniment of Symphony Orchestra of Chile. They played great hits for example Mamalluca, mira niñita Todos juntos, En la quebrá de ají, Mambo de machaguay, sube a nacer conmigo Hermano and more. I have sung all the songs. Was good seen all the member of los jaivas very near! Because I have been on palco

The concert Was really cool have seen this because the sound of the song was special and besides was a good experience that I have lived whit my uncle. Always we go out together and always I go to visit him, he has a something to do.

Recently I ‘have seen Los jaivas in the viña del mar festival on February 2011 together with Sting

 

2 comentarios:

  1. i like very much "los jaivas" his music is so glad to listenned, they are a great musician

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I haven't seen los Jaivas but I did see Inti-imani in 1997:)

    ResponderEliminar